This lovely apartment is located is a classic circa 1912 building in lower Nob Hill. Great location with lots of new shops and restaurants within a few blocks. Also easy walking distance to Financial District and Union Square. Situated on the top floor of a 6 floor building, this apartment features:
– Newer kitchen cabinets and stainless steel appliances, including a gas range
– Granite countertop / bar
– Located on the top floor of the building
– Hardwood floors
– Recessed ceilings
– Clawfoot tub
– Two closets, one is a large walk-in
– On site resident manager
– Clean, coin-operated laundry room
– Public parking garages nearby where parking can be leased on a monthly basis
This classic building is professionally managed and has recently undergone many improvements, such as detailed interior painting in the lobby, building exterior painting and a new awning. Additionally, the building features an elevator, and a clean, coin-operated laundry room.
This building is very convenient to the Financial District and within walking distance.
With a Walk Score and Transit Score of 100, this building provides an excellent home base for discovering the many pleasures San Francisco has to offer, such as:
– Shopping and dining at Union Square
– Enjoying plays at San Francisco’s various theaters
– Delighting in concerts at the Masonic Auditorium
– Walking the Labyrinths at Grace Cathedral
– Savoring the sun at Huntington Park
Cats ok with additional deposit; no dogs permitted. 12 month lease. Non-smoking unit.
|Address:||890 Bush St., #602|