This lovely apartment is located on the 4th floor in a classic circa 1912 building in world renowned Nob Hill. Great location with lots of new shops and restaurants within a few blocks. Also easy walking distance to Financial District and Union Square. Situated on the south side of the 47-unit building, this apartment basks in the midday sunlight and features:
– Newer kitchen cabinets and stainless steel appliances, including a gas range
– Granite Countertop / bar that fits stools underneath for casual dining
– South facing bay window for maximum sun exposure
– Recessed ceilings
– Clawfoot tub and nicely tiled walls in bathroom
– Newer light fixtures
– Large, walk-in closet
– On site resident manager
– Clean, coin-operated laundry room
– Public parking garages nearby where parking can be leased on a monthly basis
This classic building is professionally managed and has recently undergone many improvements, such as detailed interior painting in the lobby, building exterior painting and a new awning. Additionally, the building features an elevator, and a clean, coin-operated laundry room.
This building is very convenient to the Financial District and within walking distance.
With a Walk Score and Transit Score of 100, this building provides an excellent home base for discovering the many pleasures San Francisco has to offer, such as:
– Shopping and dining at Union Square
– Enjoying plays at San Francisco’s various theaters
– Delighting in concerts at the Masonic Auditorium
– Walking the Labyrinths at Grace Cathedral
– Savoring the sun at Huntington Park
12 month lease. Non-smoking unit. Cats are okay w/ additional $400 deposit and $40/month pet rent; dogs are not permitted.
|Address:||890 Bush St. #402|