Renovated studio in Nob Hill, one of San Francisco’s signature neighborhoods. This quaint and polished unit is located on the 2nd floor of an 18-unit building with a resident manager and offers the following amenities:
– Stainless steel appliances including a gas range and dishwasher
– Granite countertops
– Newer kitchen cabinets
– Real hardwood floors
– Modern light fixtures
– Sleeping alcove
– Huge closet
– Updated bathroom with tub/shower combo
– Quiet off-street positioning in building
Newly renovated shared laundry room onsite.
You can walk to the Financial District or catch a short ride there via MUNI or the cable car. Whole Foods & Trader Joe’s are both within walking distance.
With a Walk Score of 98 and a Transit Score of 100, this apartment provides an excellent home base for discovering the many pleasures San Francisco has to offer, such as:
– Restaurants in Russian Hill and North Beach
– Shopping in Union Square
– Concerts at the Masonic Auditorium
– Enjoying the sun at Huntington Park
– Walking the Labyrinths at Grace Cathedral
Water and garbage are included; no parking; bicycle rack; cats are okay, no dogs permitted; non-smoking unit; 12 month lease.
|Address:||1348 Sacramento St. #9|