The Rockwell, modern finishes, central location, a community with all the amenities you’re looking for. The perfect Pacific Heights home, Rockwell takes luxurious living to the next level. Centered around a gorgeous courtyard, the design weaves two 13-story glass and concrete towers into a pair of chiseled historical façades that integrate the building’s glorious past with a beautiful future. Together—the immaculate, modern residences and artful living spaces offer a rich new standard for stylish city living.
This 11th floor corner unit in the West tower has an open floor plan with views and loads of natural light from expansive north and east facing windows. Just steps from your front door are a plethora of shopping and dining choices, as well as Lafayette Park.
• City and Bay views
• North and east facing windows
• High ceilings
• Spacious open floor plan living/dining area
• Private balcony
• Architectural lighting
• Air conditioning
• Central heating
• Chef’s kitchen features Caesarstone countertops, Studio Becker cabinetry, Bosch/Bertazzoni cooktop & oven, Bosch dishwasher
• Luxurious bathrooms with Caesarstone countertops and porcelain tile
• High-end custom designed closets and organizers
• Front-loading washer and dryer in unit
• 1 car parking included
• 24-hour doorman attends the Grand Solarium lobby
• Owner’s clubroom is perfect for dinner parties (seats 12) or a private screening of your favorite film
• Fitness center with all the latest cardio and free weight equipment
• Expansive courtyard, complete with an outdoor fireplace, BBQ grill, and built-in dining table
• Indoor roof lounge with wet bar and sweeping views of the city
• Outdoor roof deck with fireplace, lounge seating, and postcard views
Available NOW to view. Available for move in September 15th or later.
Pets considered on a case by case basis with additional deposit. Minimum 12 month lease. Tenant pays move in fee and deposit if required by HOA. Square footage is approximate. Floor plan available upon request.Apply now!
|Address:||1688 Pine Street - W1102|