The LUMINA building, a perfect location close to San Francisco’s Financial District, The Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, and the new Transbay Terminal.
LUMINA offers the best high-rise luxury living in San Francisco. With 656 units, LUMINA offers world-class amenities that will go above and beyond your expectations. Residents will enjoy the most technologically advanced amenities including apps to improve your valet parking experience or that allow you to place dinner orders from The Market’s menu. While at LUMINA, you can partake in the brilliant amenities including daily premium coffee service and monthly farm-to-table dinners in LUMINA’s exclusive resident dining room. The Market provides a much needed convenience for this neighborhood and will be located on the ground floor of the Plaza A building.
This 32nd floor unit in Tower D has an open floor plan with views and loads of natural light from expansive floor-to-ceiling, west facing, windows. The kitchen is a chef’s delight and offers best-in-class Gaggenau appliances, premium Caesarstone quartz countertops, modern Siematic cabinetry, and premium fixtures. A spacious office nook is perfect for those work-from-home days. This unit has in-unit washer/dryer, and one-car valet parking included.
• City view
• West facing windows
• High ceilings
• Spacious open floor plan living/dining area
• Office nook
• Chef’s kitchen features Caesarstone quartz countertops, Gaggenau oven, cooktop
• Luxurious bathroom with two sinks and separate tub and shower
• High-end custom designed closets and organizers
• Air conditioning and heating
• Pre-wired for high speed internet service
• Nest thermostat
• Front-loading washer and dryer in unit
• 1 valet parking space included
• 24-hour doorperson
• 24-hour Jay Wright-designed 7,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art fitness center with rock-climbing wall
• 70-foot swimming pool
• Dry sauna and changing rooms
• Bi-level owner’s club lounge
• Indoor screening room with theater-style seating
• Private dining room and chef’s demonstration kitchen
• Business center
• Music practice room
• Pet grooming station
• Roof deck with movie projection walls
• Bike storage
• Valet parking
• Market featuring organic gourmet groceries, food to go, sushi bar with fish flown in from Japan, delivery service to Lumina residents.
Pets considered on a case by case basis with additional deposit.
Available now for viewing. Available February 1st or after for move in.
Minimum 12 month lease. Tenant pays move in fee and deposit if required by HOA. Square footage is approximate.Non-Smoking Unit.Apply now!
|Address:||338 Main Street #32D|