Extra large studio with north facing view in the beautifully restored Hamilton building, with a myriad of period details!
Beautifully renovated kitchen features a stainless steel electric stove/oven, refrigerator, breakfast bar, and granite countertops.
An alcove off of the main living space is perfect for a bed, with space left for bedroom furniture. Bamboo wood flooring throughout. Generous walk in closet.
The Hamilton offers many shared amenities:
– roof deck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwpbMP48bGA
– workout room
– restored 1920’s lobby available as an event venue: https://youtu.be/liMD-pYzkqw
– outdoor patio w/ gas grill & water fountain
– sitting room w/ large flat screen TV
– 4 stars on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-hamilton-condominiums-san-francisco
– a rich history
Tenant pays a flat monthly fee for utilities.
Card operated laundry room on site.
12 month lease. Square footage of 520 is approximate. Smoke free unit.
No parking available, although there are plenty of garages nearby that rent parking on a monthly basis.
Tenant required to attend a move-in orientation with building manager, and pay a $200 move in fee.
Cats and small dogs considered on a case by case basis.
|Address:||631 O'Farrell St.|